A key element in the Race Glaze buffing system is Race Glaze Fast Action Compound. This unique proprietary formula is a giant step ahead of old line, hazardous crystalline silica cutting systems.
The outdated crystalline silica abrasive products are not well suited for the quick cure and new super hard clear coats. Also, these outdated systems can pose the serious risk of cancer and silicosis.
Race Glaze Fast Action Compound functions superbly as the first step of a two step finishing process and as a one step buffing product for most light colors.
- This formula is water soluble - very easy to clean off trim and door jams.
- Will not stain clear coats
- Has a "quick-cut" abrasive system that breaks down (fractionalizes) during use and allows us to cut down 1,000 - 1,500 sanding scratches quickly while wet
- It becomes a finer finish type product as heat and pressure break down the "staged" non-silica abrasive
- Race Glaze Fast Action Compound will not cause silicosis and no ingredients are listed as carcinogens
- Can be a one step product on most buffing applications
- Eliminates multiple product inventory
- Reduces cost
- Reduces prep time
- Reduce airborne debris and contaminants
Size: 32oz flip top bottle