Race Glaze Fast Action Compound
A key element in the Race Glaze buffing system is Race Glaze
Fast Action Compound. This unique proprietary formula is a giant step ahead of
old line, hazardous crystalline silica cutting systems. The outdated
crystalline silica abrasive products are not well suited for the quick cure and
new super hard clear coats. Also, these outdated systems can pose the serious
risk of cancer and silicosis. Race Glaze Fast Action Compound functions
superbly as the first step of a two step finishing process and as a one step
buffing product for most light colors.
- This formula is water soluble - very easy to clean off
trim and door jams.
- Will not stain clear coats.
- Has a "quick-cut" abrasive system that breaks
down (fractionalizes) during use and allows us to cut down 1,000
- 1,500 sanding scratches quickly while wet (using Race Glaze Buffing Pads*).
It becomes a finer finish type product as heat and pressure break down the
"staged" non-silica abrasive.
- Race Glaze Fast Action Compound will not cause silicosis
and no ingredients are listed as carcinogens.
- Can be a one step product on most buffing applications.
- Eliminates multiple product inventory.
- Reduces cost.
- Reduces prep time.
- Reduce airborne debris and contaminants.
Comes in a 32oz flip top bottle.